How Are HP Devices Geared For Educational Success?
It is undeniable that technology has expanded access to education while also changing the traditional classroom environment. In keeping with this, HP Education Solutions has adopted a small design vision that offers significant versatility at an affordable price. This combination of factors allows students and teachers to work confidently and with more speed throughout the day while ensuring that the system is easy to manage.
Why choose HP education devices?
Multimodal learning offers more than one way to learn, which is why HP devices come with different learning modes for tailor-made educational experiences. HP education solutions provide total access to authentic learning that will deliver meaningful results and offer new opportunities to teach and learn. Those who use HP Education Solutions are equipped for innovation with technology that thrives on creating significant outcomes for every student.
HP Touchpoint Manager for Education
HP Touchpoint Manager offers cloud-based management and securing of devices across different operating systems and brands. It allows you to seamlessly track PC and mobile device health while getting a head start on troubleshooting from a single user-friendly dashboard with real-time insights and alerts.
HP Classroom Manager 3.0
HP Classroom Manager allows educators to harness technology and provides flexibility to reinvent the classroom. Teachers become enabled to cultivate collaboration in the learning environment while providing students with the professional experience of HP Z Workstations with Intel Core processors.
Discover the Teacher Console
Some of the features include:
- Lock: Ensure student focus by locking student screens.
- Unlock: Control when you allow students to access their devices.
- Blank All: Easily clear all student devices with a click.
- Message: Send messages from the teacher device to one or all student devices selected.
- Help Requests: Students can discreetly alert the teacher when they require assistance.
- Chat: Initiate teacher-to-student and student-to-student chat sessions.
Now available for:
- Student PCs can run on any combination of Windows, Android, and Chrome.
- Teacher PC requires a Windows 8.1 or 10 device.
- Perpetual license: Use for the life of the device, no yearly subscription fees.
Discover how HP Classroom Manager can support your classroom efforts by downloading any of HP’s valuable resources from white papers to the HP quick start guide.
View these Classroom Manager How-to videos at the bottom of this page to learn how to use features such as Chat, Question & Answer, Digital Journal, Website Control, and more.
If you would like to discuss how HP Education Solutions can unlock potential at your school or institution, contact Tarsus Distribution today for more information.