All around the world, banks, insurance companies, and other financial services are replacing their clumpy desktop computers with lightweight, portable hybrid devices so they can work productively wherever they are. However, not all hybrids have the processing power and storage capabilities to support the computationally intensive formulas, data analytics and apps that financial services professionals work with every day.
Offices are becoming increasingly mobile and that’s why Microsoft Surface for business can keep you going at an optimal pace.
With so many options to choose from across the Surface range, it might seem tricky to find one that’s right for you. The solution would be to have a powerful machine that is lightweight, easy to transport and packs a punch… something that is anything but ordinary. The new generation Microsoft Surface ticks all those boxes and are the fastest machines the tech company has ever shipped. Thanks to its laptop-class 10th generation Intel Core processor, jumping in between spreadsheets, programmes and browser windows is more seamless than ever.
Microsoft Surface For Business
Whether in your home office, at the kitchen table, or on your living room couch, be creative, work your way, and have fun. From a fresh, sleek take on classic laptop design to detachable tablets to our signature adjustable Kickstand, there’s a lot to love about Surface devices that adapt to you.
Collaboration stimulates creativity, drives productivity, and fosters a sense of community amongst employees, regardless of whether they are working in an office or remotely. Surface breaks down the barriers found in the past by seamlessly integrating with the rest of your Microsoft ecosystem.
Surface offers exciting collaboration features such as:
- Streamlined communication with Microsoft Teams
- Seamless integration with Office 365 for Business
- Connectivity with Microsoft Surface with LTE
There are a lot of business collaboration tools on the market but Microsoft Surface devices can provide unmatched mobility, security, and communication capabilities when used with Microsoft’s business solution applications. It truly is a Microsoft device for Microsoft users.
When Wi-Fi is unreliable, stay connected virtually anywhere with LTE, available on selected models. Surface Pro with LTE Advanced allows people to stay connected with
a blazing fast cellular connection. The CAT 9 modem makes Surface Pro with LTE Advanced the fastest LTE-enabled laptop in its class.
All Surface computers have HD video webcams that orient your face from whatever angle you take your calls, meetings, virtual get togethers, and more.
Stay secure and maintain control, from chip to cloud, with protection from Microsoft. Surface helps you mount proactive defenses with security built in.
- Quickly and easily encrypt your data, enabling access only by authorised individuals, with a physical Trusted Platform Module (TPM) on Surface devices.
- If a Surface removable SSD is tampered with, the device will shut off power. The resulting reboot causes UEFI to wipe memory, to erase any residual data.
- Malware can find a backdoor into firmware and survive OS re-installs. Keep the door closed when Secure Boot runs in conjunction with the Surface UEFI.
Whether you’re on the move seeing clients, working remotely or tackling tasks in the boardroom, Microsoft Surface tools adapt to your environment. Not only does Surface integrate seamlessly with other Microsoft products, it can also fit into any situation. Part tablet, part laptop, fully hybrid. Surface can be whatever you need it to be.
With its stylish and responsive Type Cover attached, Surface turns into a workstation that offers elegance, comfort and technology. The Surface Pro Type Cover adjusts to virtually any angle and clicks easily into place.
Performance meets versatility when it comes to Surface. Whether sketching ideas and handwriting notes, sharing your view with others, or writing code, the range adapts to the endless ways you create and collaborate. A cutting-edge balance of performance, versatility, and mobility sets Surface apart from the rest.
IT Pro Resource And Microsoft Protection Plans
Like any computer running Windows 10, Surface devices rely on code stored in the SoC that enables the CPU to interface with hard drives, display devices, USB ports, and other devices. The programs stored in this read-only memory (ROM) are known as firmware (while programs stored in dynamic media are known as software).
In contrast to other Windows 10 devices available on the market today, Surface provides IT admins with the ability to configure and manage firmware through a rich set of UEFI configuration settings. This provides a layer of hardware control on top of software-based policy management as implemented via mobile device management (MDM) policies, Configuration Manager or Group Policy. For example, organizations deploying devices in highly secure areas with sensitive information can prevent camera use by removing functionality at the hardware level. From a device standpoint, turning the camera off via a firmware setting is equivalent to physically removing the camera. Compare the added security of managing at the firmware level to relying only on operating system software settings. For example, if you disable the Windows audio service via a policy setting in a domain environment, a local admin could still re-enable the service.
Maximise your investment in Surface with Microsoft Protection Plans. Explore Surface warranty details, extended coverage and support options.
Pick Your Surface
Surface Pro 7+
Continuing with Surface Pro’s iconic form factor, Microsoft introduces optional LTE Advanced with Surface Pro 7+, a top requested customer feature that helps keep people connected at home if Wi-Fi bandwidth is limited or if they are in a remote location. We have added the latest 10th Gen Intel Core processors, with 2.1 times faster performance, and longer battery life of up to 15 hours. The Surface Pro 7+ is the ultimate hybrid device, offering the mobility of a tablet packed with the processing power of a laptop.
- Deploy and manage down to the firmware layer through the cloud with Microsoft Endpoint Manager13 and DFCI.6 Reduce IT complexity with Windows Autopilot.
- Every layer of a Surface is maintained by Microsoft, from the hardened firmware that is adopted from a Microsoft open-source UEFI6 through to cloud management.
- Windows 10 Pro offers advanced security protections, enterprise-level manageability and enhanced productivity tools.
- Meet complex business and security requirements with broad device redirection support, endpoint protection and Microsoft 365 virtualised in Azure.
- Keep your sensitive information in-house with a removable hard drive for data retention.
- In addition to the standard hardware warranty, commercial customers get Advanced Exchange – expedited replacement at no additional cost.
Surface Laptop Go
Connect from wherever you need to work with this compact 2-in-1. This lightweight business laptop and tablet empowers employees to get the job done with the full power of Windows 10. The latest generation of our lightest 2-in-1 to empower your employees. Surface Go 2 has faster multitasking, a larger and brighter screen in the same compact size, and eSIM to help get the job done, wherever employees need to work.
- Check email, give presentations, and type meeting notes when you pair Surface Go 2 with Surface Go Signature Type Cover.
- Write and draw at a natural angle when you ink with Surface Pen.
- Tackle in-the-field tasks on this business tablet. Wi-Fi comes as standard, while fast 4G LTE is optional.
- eSIM enables IT to bulk provision mobile data plans and keep devices in the field secure with updates via Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
Surface Book 3
The most powerful Microsoft Surface product has been paired with a 13.5” or 15” screen. Speed, graphics and long battery life pair with the flexibility of a robust laptop, processor-powered tablet and portable studio.
Tackle tough tasks anywhere with the Surface Book 3’s 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor. To make this machine even faster it comes fitted with up to 1Tb of blazing-fast storage.
Surface Hub 2S
Enable teamwork anywhere with the Surface Hub 2S family of devices, a Microsoft Teams-certified meetings platform and interactive whiteboard for business that brings teams together. The Surface Hub 2S comes in two sizes: 50” and 80”.
Bridge the distance between remote team members with a powerful meetings and collaboration platform. Bring hybrid teams together with a Windows 10 interactive whiteboard for business designed for teams.
- Enhance productivity and ensure device compliance wherever your teams work.
- Support a secure collaborative experience. From custom firmware to signature scrutiny of all executable code, Windows 10 Team protects the whole system.
- Get enterprise-grade security to enforce data protection with BitLocker and TPM 2.0, plus cloud-powered security with Microsoft Defender.
- Simplify installations with packaging designed to move through elevators and around tight corners.
- See every detail in crystal clarity with 4K resolution and wide-angle lens.
- The Microsoft Teams-certified mic array captures participants’ voices while reducing background noise.
Surface devices enable your people to work however they work best, offering flexibility, power and style. Paired with Microsoft 365, Surface helps customers save time and money with streamlined deployment, modern management and enterprise-level security. Surface truly is anything but ordinary.